Receive exclusive infos on your idJack locations events and special offers .
You're always part of the action!
Youll feel safe at your idJack locations events. Every visitor is registered. Rioters stay outside!
Once registered, you get into the idJack location of your choice much more quickly. Simply scan your QR code at the entrance.
Get your personal QR code
Simply register through the free idJack app. If you don't have a smartphone, you can register at your idJack location as well.
Don't forget your ID!
Use the terminal at your idJack location to complete your registration. You need to bring your photo ID and your personal QR code!
Benefit from idJack
Your membership will be confirmed at the entrance. From that moment on, you get into all idJack locations quickly, with just one scan of your QR code - Welcome to idJack!
YOU WANT TO BE AN IDJACK LOCATION?
As idJack location, you keep the overview, offer more security and surprise your visitors with activities and individual offers.BECOME AN IDJACK LOCATION
Infos for members (FAQ)
1. Who or what is idJack anyway?
idJack is a brand of the Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH, an Austrian software company. The idJack app enables you to gain access to all idJack locations with just one registration and your personal QR code. The current idJack locations under contract are shown in the question: "Which idJack locations are there?". idJack complies the strict conditions of the GDPR. Only you decide which idJack location has access to your account by scanning your QR code at the particular location. Further information about your rights can be found at www.idjack.com/dataprotection. You can reach the data protection commissioner at m.dataprotection.
2. Which idJack locations are there?
3. Which of my personal data will be processed?
A detailed description regarding the processing of your data, your rights, the deletion of your data, etc. can be found at www.idjack.com/dataprotection. idJack has authorized a data protection commissioner who can be reached at m.dataprotection.
4. How does idJack work?
Get the idJack app at www.idjack.app. Your personal QR code is shown directly after the successful registration. Scan your QR code at the terminal of your idJack location to finish the registration process. After your QR code is scanned at the entrance, your account is activated for this location.
Your idJack QR code is the key to your location! Only you can activate your account for additional idJack locations.
5. Is it necessary to register a new account for each idJack location?
There is only one single registration for all idJack locations.
Only you can activate your account for an additional idJack location with a scan of your personal, encrypted QR code.
6. How do I activate my account for other idJack locations?
Use your encrypted QR code at the entrance of your new idJack location.
7. Do I have to pay for a idJack membership?
You only need to spend two minutes of your precious time, to get your account activated - that's it.
8. Can I pre-register to save time at the idJack location?
Yes, use the idJack app for your smartphone (www.idjack.app).
9. How long is my pre-registration valid?
Three months. Please register at the terminal of your idJack location within that time span. You can always pre-register again.
10. How much information do I have to provide to get registered with idJack?
Gender, first name, last name, email address, phone number, date of birth, official valid photo identification, photo. idJack complies the strict conditions of the GDPR. A detailed description regarding the processing of your data, your rights, the deletion of your data, etc. can be found at www.idjack.com/dataprotection.
11. What about the protection of my personal data?
idJack uses secure connections to transmit your data. idJack complies the strict conditions of the GDPR – your data will be kept confidential and not disclosed to third parties. A detailed description regarding the processing of your data, your rights, the deletion of your data, etc. can be found at www.idjack.com/dataprotection.
12. Why does idJack need my photo ID?
We need your official valid photo identification to know who you are.
13. What counts as an official valid photo ID?
Drivers license, identity card, passport, student ID.
The ID must include your photo, your date of birth and your name at least.
14. Why do I have to provide my correct email address and phone number?
You need your email address to log in into the idJack app. Your phone number is needed to send your personal PIN code via text message. Both are important to contact you in case of a lost personal item for example.
15. My personal data (e.g. phone number) have changed, how and where can I update them?
Scan your personal QR Code at the terminal of your idJack location. You can type in your correct data and get them validated at the entrance of your idJack location.
16. What is the quickest way to register with idJack?
Download the idJack app (www.idjack.app) and pre-register yourself inside the app. At the terminal of your idJack location you can scan your QR code to finish the registration process. Bring your photo ID!
17. Do I get into the idJack location immediately after registering?
18. Can we get into a idJack location without being registered (we're a group)?
Please contact your idJack location directly. However, registering only takes a few moments, if you all have installed the idJack app downloaded.
19. What's a QR code? Why does idJack need it?
The idJack QR (Quick Response) code is an encrypted image in which your access data are stored. Each member has an own personalized code - the key to the idJack location!
20. I lost my QR code, how do I get it back?
Just download the idJack app to your smartphone (www.idjack.app). Now, using the information you provided when you registered, you can access your QR code directly.
21. Why didn't I receive a confirmation email?
Is it possible that you typed your email address wrong? If not, please check your spam. Every now and then, one of our emails ends up there.
22. I can't register a new account because my data already exist - what now?
You only need one idJack account.
23. I forgot my login details and can't log into the app!
In that case, please contact the idJack team via email at m.support.
24. Can I revoke or delete my registration?
Every participant may revoke an existing registration at any time, with immediate effect and without specifying reasons. You can revoke your registration completely, or merely in relation to specific idJack locations. Of course, idJack commits to delete your data in their entirety. Just send an email from the email account which is registered at idJack to m.support. If it is not possible for you to send emails from that account, please attach a copy of your photo ID as a proof of your identity to the email.
25. What does the idJack team need in order to revoke or delete my registration?
The idJack team needs your email request concerning the revocation of your registration (m.support). The request must be sent from the email address you provided when you registered. If this email address no longer exists, you need to attach a copy of the photo ID you provided with your registration (scan/photo), for checking purposes. That's the only way we can be sure that the request for revocation of your registration is really coming from you.
26. I want to receive no more newsletters from a idJack location. What can I do?
At the bottom of each newsletter email, you can find a link to unsubscribe. You can unsubscribe from all newsletters of idJack or just from a specific idJack location. You only get messages from idJack locations for which you have activated your account.
27. What if I don't have my smartphone with me or my battery is empty?
Your missing QR code will extend your waiting time at the entrance, please use the idJack app with your personal QR code as often as possible. In case of emergency, you can also provide your personal PIN code (received via SMS).
28. What if I don't have a smartphone?
Please use the PIN code you received via SMS.
29. Why do I need my personal PIN code?
You receive your personal PIN code as soon as a staff member has successfully activated your account. You need that code to log into the idJack app, where you can access your QR code.
30. I am banned from one idJack location? What does that mean?
The issuance of a ban is up to the individual operator of the idJack location in observance of his right to determine who shall be allowed or denied access to premises. If you acted for instance, aggressively towards other guests, initiate a brawl, or sexually molested other guests or are in violation of controlled substances laws, then you will be denied access to the particular idJack location. This means that you will not be allowed to enter the particular idJack location because of your misconduct. Should you be affected by a ban and not be aware of the reasons for it, then you are welcome to contact the particular idJack location (see section 2. in FAQ "Which idJack locations are there?").
You will be informed by idJack via idJack App and Email that you will be automatically banned from all idJack locations in the event of another offence with 12 months.
31. I am banned from all idJack locations? What does that mean?
Within 12 months you have committed several severe offences at different idJack locations and were automatically banned from all idJack locations for the protection of all participants. In this case you can send an email to m.support.
32. I have a question that hasn't been answered, what do I do?
Just send an email to our idJack team. (m.support)
Send a request
You want to become a idJack location? You merely want to learn about the advantages idJack provides? Send us a non-committal inquiry and we will contact you.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Your request has been sent successfully. You will receive a confirmation email shortly. We will process your request and contact you as soon as possible.
Email address confirmed
Welcome to idJack!
Another email with additional information about your idJack membership and your personal QR code has been sent.
Thank you! Best regards,
Email address not confirmed
Unfortunately, your email address could not be confirmed. Please try it again with the correct verification link or contact the support.
Thank you! Best regards,
You have successfully disabled all idJack notifications. If you want to reactivate notification messages like newsletters or info-sms please send an email to the support team (m.support).
Thank you! Best regards,
Notifications not disabled
Unfortunately, the notifications for your account could not be disabled. Please contact the support team (m.support).
Thank you! Best regards,
You have successfully disabled all notifications of your idJack location. If you want to reactivate notification messages like newsletters or info-sms please send an email to the support team and announce the location(s) there (m.support).
Thank you! Best regards,
Notifications not disabled
Unfortunately, the notifications of your location for your account could not be disabled. Please contact the support team and announce your location there (m.support).
Thank you! Best regards,
Data protection and analytics
The protection of your personal data has a very high priority to idJack (Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH).
Your data will not be forwarded to third parties without your explicit consent.
It is important for us to inform you about the kind of data we process, how we use it and the options you have in this context. This data protection notice answers your most important questions.
Generally, you can use this website without the provision of any personal data. As far as personal data (like for instance name, address or email address) is collected on this website, this occurs, as far as possible, voluntarily.
We would like to point out that the transfer of data over the internet (for instance by communicating via email) can contain security gaps. A gapless protection of data from third parties’ access is no possible.
1. Personal data
Once you conclude a contract with us, in other words, if you want to access on of our idJack locations, then we process the following personal data:
- Upon (pre-)registration in the idJack Member App: gender, name, email address, cell phone number, birth date, information regarding misconduct (see section 30/31 in FAQ).
- At the terminal of the individual idJack location (completion of registration / access to idJack locations): gender, name, email address, cell phone number, birth date, photo ID, photo, access data and information regarding misconduct (see section 30/31 in FAQ).
- Processing includes the collection, capture, saving, selection, scanning, use, alignment, linkage and the provision of your personal data.
2. idJack transmits
- Your personal data to idJack Locations,
- to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, to technical service providers and other processors commissioned by idJack,
- if there is a legal obligation to authorities and courts.
3. idJack deletes
- Your personal data at the latest after termination of all legal duties to preserve records.
- It is possible that instead of a deletion an anonymization of your data is made. In this case any personal reference is removed, which is why cancellation obligations deriving from data protection law will not be applicable.
4. Processing of your personal data
- We process your personal data for the purposes of conducting our contract, for communication purposes, for system notices (for instance alerts when you accidently left something at an idJack location) as well as in particular the access-and entrance control.
- The above referenced processing of your data is necessary for the conclusion, respectively fulfillment of your contract with us. In the event you do not provide us with your data or do not provide the entire data, then we could possibly not be able to fulfill our obligations to you, or we cannot enter into an agreement with you.
- These data processing operations are based on Art 6 (1) lit a GDPR (consent), Art 6 (1) lit b GDPR (necessary for fulfillment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual processes), Art 9 (2) lit a GDPR (consent) and Art 10 GDPR in conjunction with § 4 (3) DSG (consent and legitimate interests).
5. If you provided us with the corresponding consent, we shall process your data to where
- idJack and idJack locations can provide you with information regarding services, events and products, and can mail you newsletters. We will use the following communication channels, if agreed by you: telephone, email, text messages or social media.
- Please note: you can always withdraw your consent at any time. Simply use our contact options. The revocation of your consent does not affect the legality of the processing up to that point.
6. Taking pictures (event photos)
- At events in idJack locations (the full list of all idJack locations is available at www.idjack.com/faq section 2), photographers from these idJack locations may be taking photos that show you. On the one hand, this data processing is based on the justified documentation interests of the idJack locations (Art 6 (1) lit f GDPR and § 12 (2 Z 4) in conjunction with (3 Z 3) DSG) and, on the other hand, on the verbal consents that you give to the photographers of the idJack locations - especially when shooting portrait- or similar photos (Art 6 (1) lit a and § 12 (2 Z 2) DSG).
7. With regard to the processing of your data you have the following rights:
- Information right (Art 15 GDPR)
You can request to receive a confirmation from us, if and to what extend we process personal data from you.
- Right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR)
If we process your personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate, then you have the right to request the rectification, respectively the completion from us at any time.
- Right to erasure (Art 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, if we processed it unlawfully or the processing unduly violates your legitimate protection rights. Please note that certain reasons exist that contradict an immediate erasure, like for instance the legal duty to preserve records.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art 18GDPR)
You can request the restriction of processing of your personal data if
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the data, b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure and instead requests the restriction of the data use, c) we no longer need the data for the defined purposes of the processing, and they are required by you for the establishment or defense of legal claims, or d) you objected to the processing of the data.
- Right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive the data you provided to us in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format if
a) the processing of the data is based on consent or on a contract and b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object (Art 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. A prerequisite for such objection is that you cite the grounds relating to your particular situation and which contradict the processing of your personal data. You can, at any time, object to the mailing of advertisement.
- Right to lodge a complaint (Art 77 GDPR)
If you believe that our processing of your personal data contradicted Austrian or European data protection laws, then of course you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authorities.
- Claiming your rights (except Right to lodge a complaint)
If you want to claim any of the rights cited above – except your right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authorities – please contact us at:
Contact / Responsible
Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH
Volksgartenstraße 1, 8020 Graz, Austria
m.office Alternatively, you may also contact our data protection officer:
Data protection officer of Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH
Volksgartenstraße 1, 8020 Graz, Austria
- Confirmation of identity (Art 12 Sec 6 GDPR)
If there exists doubt with regard to your identity, we are entitled to request the provision of additional information regarding your identity. This process protects your rights and your privacy.
- Excessive (abusive) use of rights (Art 12 Sec 5 GDPR)When your requests with regard to the cited rights are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, then we can charge a reasonable fee for the administrative efforts, or refuse to act on the request.
idJack sometimes uses so-called Cookies. Cookies do not cause any harm to your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies are used to make our offers more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files which are placed on your computer and saved by your browser.
Mostly we use so called “session-cookies”. They are deleted automatically at the end of your session. Other cookies remain on your system until you delete them. These cookies make it possible for us to recognize your browser upon your next visit.
The provider of this website automatically maintains and saves information in so-called server-log-files, which your browser sends automatically. This contains browser type / browser version, operating system in use, referrer URL, hostname of the accessing computer as well as the time of the server-request. Such data is not attributable to an identifiable person. We do not merge such date with other data sources. We reserve the right to verify such data retrospectively, if we learn about actual indications for unlawful use.
10. Contact form
If you contact us by using our contact form, then the data you provided in the contact form as well as any contact data provided by you will be saved for the purposes of addressing your request as well as any follow up questions. Such data we will not pass on without your consent.
11. Data protection declaration for the use of Matomo (previously Piwik)
We use the open source web analysis service Matomo (previously Piwik). Matamo uses so-called cookies. Cookies are text files that are saved on your computer and make it possible to analyze your use of the website. The information on the use of this website produced by the cookie are saved on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is saved.
The information on the use of this website produced by the cookie is not passed on to third parties.
You can avoid the saving of cookies by choosing the appropriate settings in your browser-software; we do, however, point out that by doing so you might not be able to fully use the functionality of this website.
If you do not agree with the saving and use of your data, then you can deactivate the saving and the use here. Then, an opt-out-cookie is saved in your browser which disallows Matomo to save usage data. When you delete your cookies, then also the Matomo opt-out-cookie gets deleted. The opt-out-cookie must be re-activated when visiting our website.