The protection of the personal data has a very high priority to idJack (Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH).
The data will not be forwarded to third parties without an explicit consent.
It is important for us to inform about the kind of data we process, how we use it and the options someone have in this context. This data protection notice answers the most important questions.
Generally, everyone can use this website without the provision of any personal data. As far as personal data (like for instance name, address or email address) is collected on this website, this occurs, as far as possible, voluntarily.
1. Personal data
Once someone conclude a contract with us, in other words, if someone register himself at idJack respectively point25 and want to access one of the idJack respectively point25 locations, then the following personal data will be processed:
- Upon registration in the point25 App Teilzwei processes: gender, name, email address, cell phone number, birth date, photo* and photo ID* (optional).
- At the terminal (registration without app) Teilzwei processes: gender, name, email address, cell phone number, birth date, photo* and photo ID* (optional).
- The idJack respectively point25 location also processes access data and information regarding misconduct (see section 30/31 in FAQ).
- Processing includes the collection, capture, saving, selection, scanning, use, alignment, linkage and the provision of the personal data.
* Simple face recognition is used locally on the device to determine whether a face and its correct orientation is on the picture. In this process, face data is neither compared, transmitted, stored, nor used to authenticate people.
2. Teilzwei transmits
- The personal data to the extent necessary for the fulfillment of the contract, to technical service providers and other processors commissioned by Teilzwei,
- if there is a legal obligation to authorities and courts.
3. Teilzwei deletes
- The personal data at the latest after termination of all legal duties to preserve records.
- It is possible that instead of a deletion an anonymization of the data is made. In this case any personal reference is removed, which is why cancellation obligations deriving from data protection law will not be applicable.
4. Processing of the personal data
- We process the personal data for the purposes of conducting our contract, for communication purposes, for system notices (for instance alerts when someone accidently left something at an idJack respectively point25 location) as well as in particular the access-and entrance control.
- The above referenced processing of the data is necessary for the conclusion, respectively fulfillment of the contract with us. In the event someone do not provide us with his data or do not provide the entire data, then we could possibly not be able to fulfill our obligations, or we cannot enter into an agreement with him.
- These data processing operations are based on Art 6 (1) lit a GDPR (consent), Art 6 (1) lit b GDPR (necessary for fulfillment of the contract or for the implementation of pre-contractual processes), Art 6 (1) lit c GDPR (legal obligation), Art 9 (2) lit a GDPR (consent) and Art 10 GDPR in conjunction with § 4 (3) DSG (consent and legitimate interests).
5. If someone provided us with the corresponding consent, we shall process the data to where
- idJack respectively point25 and idJack respectively point25 locations can provide information regarding services, events and products, and can mail newsletters. We will use the following communication channels, if agreed: telephone, email, text messages or social media.
- Everybody can always withdraw the consent at any time. Simply use our contact options. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the processing up to that point.
6. Taking pictures (event photos)
- At events in idJack locations (the full list of all idJack respectively point25 locations is available at www.point25.at section "The point25 locations"), photographers from these idJack respectively point25 locations may be taking photos that show you. On the one hand, this data processing is based on the justified documentation interests of the idJack respectively point25 locations (Art 6 (1) lit f GDPR and § 12 (2 Z 4) in conjunction with (3 Z 3) DSG) and, on the other hand, on the verbal consents that someone gives to the photographers of the idJack respectively point25 locations - especially when shooting portrait- or similar photos (Art 6 (1) lit a and § 12 (2 Z 2) DSG).
7. With regard to the processing of the data you have the following rights:
- Information right (Art 15 GDPR)
You can request to receive a confirmation from us, if and to what extend we process personal data from you.
- Right to rectification (Art 16 GDPR)
If we process your personal data which is incomplete or inaccurate, then you have the right to request the rectification, respectively the completion from us at any time.
- Right to erasure (Art 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data, if we processed it unlawfully or the processing unduly violates your legitimate protection rights. Please note that certain reasons exist that contradict an immediate erasure, like for instance the legal duty to preserve records.
- Right to restriction of processing (Art 18GDPR)
You can request the restriction of processing of your personal data if
a) the accuracy of the personal data is contested for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the data,
b) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure and instead requests the restriction of the data use,
c) we no longer need the data for the defined purposes of the processing, and they are required by you for the establishment or defense of legal claims, or
d) you objected to the processing of the data.
- Right to data portability (Art 20 GDPR)
You have the right to receive the data you provided to us in a structured commonly used and machine-readable format if
a) the processing of the data is based on consent or on a contract and
b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
- Right to object (Art 21 GDPR)
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, if the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, or is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. A prerequisite for such objection is that you cite the grounds relating to your particular situation and which contradict the processing of your personal data. You can, at any time, object to the mailing of advertisement.
- Right to lodge a complaint (Art 77 GDPR)
If you believe that our processing of your personal data contradicted Austrian or European data protection laws, then of course you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authorities.
- Claiming your rights (except Right to lodge a complaint)
If you want to claim any of the rights cited above – except your right to lodge a complaint with the Austrian data protection authorities – please contact us at:
Contact / Responsible
Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH
Volksgartenstraße 1, 8020 Graz, Austria
Alternatively, you may also contact our data protection officer:
Data protection officer of Teilzwei Betriebs GmbH
Volksgartenstraße 1, 8020 Graz, Austria
- Confirmation of identity (Art 12 Sec 6 GDPR)
If there exists doubt with regard to your identity, we are entitled to request the provision of additional information regarding your identity. This process protects your rights and your privacy.
- Excessive (abusive) use of rights (Art 12 Sec 5 GDPR)When your requests with regard to the cited rights are manifestly unfounded or excessive, in particular because of their repetitive character, then we can charge a reasonable fee for the administrative efforts, or refuse to act on the request.